April 30, 2019

Shaker card

My 3rd post for today i have a shaker card to share with you ..
Here is my card
 Stamped the Altenew flower from one of a kind stamp set and colored then added die cut and acetate n  added sequins for shaker
 Then glued the acetate panel to the flower with double sided foam tape
 Now my shaker element is ready ..glued it to purple card base and added sentiment to finish my card

Linking my card to
AAAcards cas-game-139-sketch-optional-twist SHAKER
Hope you like my card ..Thanks for stopping by ..
Have a nice day  :)
~♡ Radhika ♡~

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flower and the shaker!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could be more perfect tan a purple shaker card, love it! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hoping you'll join us for future challenges. And maybe come visit our new sister challenge AAA Birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice shaker card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of your shaker and the purple (of course). Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...