April 07, 2019

Have a magical day

Hello happy Sunday ... hope everyone enjoying the weekend .. I made few doodle illustrations and a card today will share my card here and doodle illustrations in Instagram
Here is my card
I made this for timeout challenge..I have taken striped pillow and framed butterfly as inspiration from photo and made it

 First stamped the butterfly from mudra and cut into half and added gold cardstock  to give a framed look
 Then stamped the stripes from uniko on white cardstock and adhered the butterfly pieces on to the white cardstock
 On other cardstock piece stamped the sentiment from mudra stamps and added gold cardstock  then glued on the stripes
 Finaly adhered the white cardstock panel on to navy blue card base and done

Linking this card to:
Timeoutchallenges.challenge-132
Hope you like my card...
Thanks for stopping by.. have a nice day  :)
~♡Radhika ♡~

4 comments:

  1. I like your card very much indeed! Such a wonderful interpretation of the challenge photo. Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the pretty butterfly wings!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how clean and crisp your design is. The pops of gold are perfection in my book!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...