April 30, 2019

Magical day

Hello crafties.. am with a CAS card again I have 4 cards to share today will post in different posts
Here is my card sharing for the twisted challenges as today is the last day to enter the challenge
 Stamped the lion from studio katia birthday lions stamp set and butterfly from hobbycraft UK
Then colored them and fuzzy cut them.. glued the butterfly wings to the lion
 Masked the clouds and then adhered the lion on to it ..finally finished my card by adding sentiment  :)

Linking my card to The Twisted challenges
thetwistedchallenges - use animals + give them wings
Hope you like my card ...
Thanks for stopping by today .have a great day :)
~♡ Radhika  ♡~

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining The Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...