April 03, 2019

Shine bright

Hello everyone! Today am here with a CAS card made for few challenges
Here is my quick card ...
 First Stamped the sun and colored it
 Then added rays by ink blending and added the sentiment ..then added some sequence to finish my card.
Inks used  : Memento tuxedo black
                      Mudra mai lemon yellow
Colors : camel water pastels
Stamps : sun from Inkadinkado
                 Sentiment from craftangles

Linking my card to :
simplylessismoore challenge-392-shine-light




Hope you like my quick cas card
Thanks for stopping by... Have a nice day:)
~♡Radhika♡~

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love how you added the beautiful sentiment in the sun's rays!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheery and I love the sentiment quote. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love all that yellow! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rays of sunlight covering that amazing sentiment. Wonderful card. Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...