December 10, 2013

Key to Happiness Art Journal page

Hi!! wondering about title yes art journal  today am going to share my first  art journal ..I never thought of making an art journal but shilpa's art journals inspired me soo much so want to learn n make .. shilpa has given me links of art journaling and tips to start over ..Thank you shilpa.. :) you can see her beautiful art journals in her blog Neon Diary ..


I used water n acrylic colors..this is my first art journals I didn't experiment on any thing its a direct attack .. ;)


 for texture used tissue paper ,bottle caps,bubble wrap , a flower stencil n hexagon stencil



 Do tell me how it looks..
Hope u liked it ...
Thanks for stopping by.. have a nice day .. :)
 

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the world of artjournaling :-) your first attempt has come out, as amazing page. Keep it up.Thanks for the credit. And link:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fantastic Radhika ..I was curious after reading the title...I loved the textures n the use of stencils...All the best for future pages..:D !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...