December 31, 2013

Red beads and rose bead necklace set

Hi ! today am sharing a necklace .I bought the gold rose beads they look fancy and traditional ..I have the red china beads so combining both of them to make these necklace set ..in middle I have used  rings studded with stones.. Its  my last post  this year..
These are the supplies I have used...gold rose beads large 3, Red china beads medium size, Red faceted beads 2 large, gold pearls large 4, stone studded rings gold, head pins , eye pins  ,ear hooks, Chain hook, nose plier ,cutter, beading wire.


 


 

Linking to:
Itsy Bitsy -Make it festive

Hope you like it...
Thanks for stopping by ...
Have a nice day ...Wishing you all a Very Happy and Wonderful New Year :D :)
 



13 comments:

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...