February 19, 2019

Floral love

Hi friends am with a card and stamp sets illustrated by me 2 stamp sets that are released this month  one from Mudra and one from craftangles .. first coming to the card I made with the floral love stamp set which I designed for Mudra
Here is the card I made with it stamped on to white cardstock and colored and fuzzy cut it. .
Then glued on to pattern paper and adhered it to black cardbase then added sentiment and sequins to finish my card :)
 I stamped the image on to 3" wood slice too and colored with acrylics
 I bought my wood slice from A1 craft supplies
 Here is the stamp set Floral LOVE ❤
 close up of the card ..I have colored it with camlin watercolors  and the sentiment is also from same stamp set..

 Here is the 2nd stamp set  I love you which I have designed for craftangles  .. will share a card using it when I get my hands on it
Linking my card to : 

Hope you like my card , stamped n painted woodslice and stamp sets I illustrated .. :)
Thanks for stopping by  . . have a nice day :)
~ ♡ Radhika ♡ ~ 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful your stamp designs and card too ! Loved the stamping and coloring on wood slice something different !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...