May 23, 2018

Painted canvas shoes

Hi friends
I painted plain boring white canvas shoes to give a trendy look and now a days painting and embroidery canvas shoes are in fashion so made one for myself it's so easy ..I have a picture tutorial for you ..
Here we go ..
Here are my trendy trendy canvas shoes
 You can make them easily. .you need canvas shoes ,pencil, acrylic paints of your choice I choose fevicryl pearl acrylic colors and  000 round brush..

 First draw your image anything  you like .. I love flowers so i drew peony flower on it with pencil.. if you can't draw freehand you can trace and draw


Then paint along the pencil lines with 000 brush n black acrylic paint
 
 Now color with pearl acrylic colors colored green for leaves

and Pink for the flower 

After coloring out line again with the black and add details for leafs n flower..
You can see the difference between outlined and unoutlined in this pic
 Completed outline for both the flowers and done
 Side view
 My shoes are ready :)
Hope you like them ..
Thanks for stopping by. .
Have a nice day :)
~ ♡ Radhika ♡ ~ 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these are stunning!! You did an amazing job drawing the flowers!! They are so gorgeous!! And you've colored them perfectly!! Love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is soo versatile and love what you have done on the canvas !
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canvas shoes looks supercool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...