February 19, 2018

Wishing you

Hi am with my second post for today and for the first time am participating in rubber dance blog challenge ..every time I think to participate but always miss it and now I made a card to enter the challenge..
They have a nice color scheme for feb challenge and theme to use hearts you can choose only colors or theme or both.
I have used the colors orange , Turquoise n lime green
 I have cut the papericious pattern papers in 3 equal parts glued them on to white card base and stamped the wild flowers  on it
 Then stamped the sentiment on other cardstock panel and glued on to the card
Finished my card by adding border and have drawn some faux stitches here and there on border
Linking this card to :
rubber-dance-february-challenge


Hope you like the card. .
Thanks for stopping by. . Have a great day :)
~ ♡ Radhika ♡ ~ 

6 comments:

  1. I loved the colour blocking with pattern papers ! The stamped image looks nice and what I loved most is your faux stitching ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous interpretation of the Challenge colors Radhika
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and the beautiful stamps you used!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Radhika, a fabulous design - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty card. I love that background idea. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge! xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and great interpretation of the challenge colours! Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge :) xx Melina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...