November 29, 2018

Geometric and florals

Hello crafty friends am with a card made for mudra challenge Geometric and florals hence the title of my post .. It's my last minute entry because today is the last day for entries ..
Here is the card I made for the challenge
 stamped the Mudra Hexagon mini stamp set for the background on card panel
 On other card stock stamped the dainty blooms flowers and colored them using camlin brush pens and add gel little artist brush pens and fussy cut them
 Nxt added blue color wash to the hexagon pattern and added some black ink splatter
 Now adhered the florals to the panel then added the sentiment. .now attached the panel to silver base and then glued it to pink card base and my card is ready
 Hope you like my card ..
Linking to : Mudra-stamps-november-challenge-27
Thanks for stopping by. . Have a nice day :)
~ ♡ Radhika ♡ ~ 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Radhika !! It's not easy to fussy cut those dainty blooms,I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Very beautiful . I am learning stamping.This will help me.
    https://www.ranjanascraftblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...