July 16, 2017

3 cards

Hi friends hope you enjoyed your weekend... I really enjoyed my weekend playing with my neice : D and am here to share 3 cards with you all
Here is my 1st card it's  a CAS one layer card
Stamped the flowers first flower stamps from mudra botanical blooms stamp set then masked the flowers and stamped the jar colored with watercolor pencil then stamped the sentiments also stamped a border to the right edge  of card and added some sequence to finish my card .
Linking this to :
addicted-to-cas-challenge-115-summer

Here is my 2nd card it's a simple quick CAS card

I just used a stencil to paint the wish and splatter some gold paint and added some sequence to finish my card .
Linking this to :
Casology :week-257-wish

Here is my 3rd card
First stamped the bubbles to make background then stamped glasses, rings, hearts ,sentiment mr &mrs n congrats on other card stock colored and fuzzy cut them then positioned n  glued on the background
I have created my card casing this beautiful card of cornelia

Linking this card to :
timeoutchallenges :challenge-87-case-with-your-own-twist

Hope you like my cards
Thanks for stopping by. .. have a nice day :)
~ ♡ Radhika ♡ ~ 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards - such a unique interpretation of my card - fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with me, Radhika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..three beautiful CAS cards ! Loving your cards with stamping techniques Radhika :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful take on our code word!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the gold on black for CASology!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, thanks for playing along in my summer challenge at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...